يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The office of internal audit is an independent and objective assurance and advisory activity designed to add value and improve the hospital operations. The office of Internal Audit helps the hospital to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to assess and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Examine policies and procedures and systems in place.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Review and evaluate the compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Report results and make recommendations to Chief Audit Executive within agreed timeline.
- As part of the team you will help to ensure that all action plans are fully implemented.
- Participate in internal control improvement.
- Prepare related working papers according to internal audit standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by CAE.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, risk management, or related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Internal Audit.
- In-depth knowledge of risk-based audit.
- Professional written and oral communications skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong computer skills.
- Professional presenter.
- Excellent in planning and organizing skills.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 28 June, 2021