Internal Auditor vacancy is available at Rawabi; the successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgment.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 10+ years’ of proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Experience in construction industry is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Develop recommendations and formulate cost saving actions.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn industry standards.
- Should also have excellent report-writing skills.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Desired Qualifications: A bachelor's degree in accounting, as well as excellent analysis and presentation skills.
- The Certified Internal Auditor certification is preferred.
Anyone looking to work in this industry will also be expected to display the following qualities:
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Organization and time-keeping.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines
- The ability to think objectively.
The internal auditor generally works in an office environment, but is expected to be highly familiar with all production operations, and to regularly visit all significant company operations.
For interested candidates send your CV no later than Thursday; May 19, 2019 to the following email address [email protected]