We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Excellent Financial and analytical skills
- Highly motivated and able to operate independently
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- BA degree from accredited university in Accounting or Finance
- CIA certificate is a plus
Interested Candidates are welcome to send their CV’s on: [email protected]
no later than January 20, 2019