Farrage & Nashwan & Co. is an independent member of Bakertilly International and is one of the leading assurance and accountancy in Palestine. With four offices distributed in the Jerusalem, Ramallah, Bethlehem and Gaza, we are considered one of the biggest audit companies in term of number of offices. During 2014 our company was registered in Palestinian Public accounting Council.
General Description of the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity for undergraduates and recent graduates. You will receive hands-on training and will be part of a team of professionals who will assist you in working to maintain order and transparency for a company’s finances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of the daily transactions on the accounting software,
- Maintain proper filling for the account entries,
- Reconcile Bank transactions,
- Review expenses supporting documents eligibility (Invoices, Contracts, Payments, Receipts)
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations,
- Works with auditor on audit preparation,
- Comply with deadlines and reporting dates,
- Prepare effective application of tracking system for asset management,
- Other Duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Accounting;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Good command in Arabic and English;
- Good Knowledge in MS Applications (Excel, word, …etc)
- Bethlehem residency is favorable.
The 6th of April, 2023
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bethlehem, Almahed Street, Ambassador City Hotel Building