Intermediate Front-End Developer (Angular Js)
We are looking for an Experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated and knows the art of front end programming to work on national and international projects.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
We are an intentional company with our main branch in Gaza and you will be working as part of our local team.
- Write Angular Js code.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum performance, speed, and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with Angular.js at least 1 year.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Some Knowledge of back php or asp.net
Monthly Salary: dependent on qualifications.
Employment Type: 6 months may be expanded.
Job Type: Full Time, Part time.