OFFTEC Palestine, part of OFFTEC Holding Group (OHG) (ASE:BDIN), is a regional business, technology and loyalty services and solutions company that is committed to providing optimal solutions and to delivering innovative ventures so it creates sustainable value to its customers and stakeholders and now is offering an opportunity for an Interior Designer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting project schedules.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and scheme by using different design programs.
- Prepare and submit sales offers to clients.
- Supervise work at the design and implementation stage on site.
- Advise clients when needed.
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design/Architectural Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Similar Field.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-Up, 3D Max, illustrator, etc.).
- Excellent Communication and project management skills.
- Excellent written/spoken English is a MUST.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Flexible regarding work times.
Eligible candidates should send a CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Only shortlisted will be considered.
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email.