Company Overview: Our company is a leading producer of LOX (Liquid Oxygen) and LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen) gases. We operate with a strong emphasis on quality, safety, and customer satisfaction. With state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated workforce, we work around the clock, employing a three-shift system to ensure uninterrupted production and supply.
Job Description: We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team in various positions within our LOX and LN2 gas production facility. As part of our three-shift system, you will be responsible for contributing to the efficient and safe production of these cryogenic gases. Your role will involve:
Gas Production: Operating and monitoring equipment involved in the production, purification, and liquefaction of LOX and LN2 gases. This includes handling and transferring gases, adjusting process parameters, and ensuring adherence to quality standards.
Safety and Compliance: Following strict safety protocols and maintaining a clean and hazard-free work environment. You will be responsible for handling hazardous materials, implementing safety procedures, and participating in safety training programs.
Quality Assurance: Conducting routine quality checks and inspections to ensure product quality and purity. This includes sampling, testing, and analyzing gases to meet the required specifications.
Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance tasks, troubleshooting equipment issues, and coordinating repairs as necessary. This involves ensuring equipment is functioning optimally and reporting any malfunctions promptly.
Documentation and Reporting: Maintaining accurate records of production activities, process parameters, quality data, and any incidents or deviations. You will be responsible for generating reports and communicating relevant information to the appropriate departments.
Collaboration and Communication: Collaborating with team members and other departments to optimize production processes.
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled instrument engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining various types of instrumentation systems for our organization. The candidate should have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as a strong background in electrical engineering.
- Design and develop instrumentation systems and control systems for industrial processes, including sensors, transmitters, actuators, and control valves.
- Develop and execute testing procedures for instrumentation systems to ensure reliability, accuracy, and safety.
- Supervise the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance for instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Collaborate with other engineers, technicians, and plant manager to ensure successful project completion.
- Develop and maintain documentation and procedures related to instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Operating and monitoring equipment involved in the production, purification, and liquefaction of LOX and LN2 gases. This includes handling and transferring gases, adjusting process parameters, and ensuring adherence to quality standards.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in instrumentation engineering or a related field.
- Strong technical skills in control systems, sensors, transmitters, actuators, and control valves.
- Experience with PLC programming and DCS systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations related to instrumentation systems and equipment.
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter before June 24, 2023 to [email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Instrument Engineer) in the subject line of your e-mail application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.