Reports to: Construction Supervision Engineer
Start Date: 1st Feb. 2022
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working under the supervision of the Construction Supervision Engineer, the Inspector must have experience with inspection techniques, codes, regulations, contract specifications and drawings, recordkeeping and reporting.
Duties to fulfil the required responsibilities and tasks
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for inspection of sewer networks construction works at site as per approved drawings, methods, and safety rules
- Conduct inspection requests and provide support to construction supervision engineer
- Perform and document field verification
- Prepare inspector daily report
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards and contract specifications
- Monitor daily construction activities and witness all tests
- Follow up the Maintenance occurred during Testing and Commissioning
- Review taking off sheets
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from accredited university is required.
-Minimum 8 years of demonstrable work experience relating to the construction of sewer networks.
-Very Good command of English language is needed.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter and a list of three professional references to [email protected]
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Inspector”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are included in the email, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.