Reports to: Construction Supervision Engineer
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working under the supervision of the Construction Project Manager, the Inspector must have experience with inspection techniques, codes, regulations, contract specifications and drawings, recordkeeping and reporting duties to fulfil the required responsibilities and tasks.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for monitoring of all related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Conduct inspection requests and provide support to construction supervision engineer
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards and contract specifications.
- Verify that appropriate materials and construction processes are being used
- Perform and document field verification;
- Prepare inspector daily report.
- Monitor daily construction activities and witness all tests.
- Review taking off sheets.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from accredited university is required.
-Civil Engineer with minimum 3 years of demonstrable work experience in relevant field.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Friday, December 1, 2017 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Inspector”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are included in the email, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.