MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time Infrastructure & Rehabilitation Project Coordinator based in Jordan Valley
Major Duties & Activities:
- Participate in project planning and coordination meetings with Project Manager, partner and donor as necessary.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparation of detailed and effective project action plans for MA’AN Shelter Rehabilitation Activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the Bill of Quantities of the targeted shelters & other infrastructures.
- Utilization of MA’AN project tools and templates for implementation of Shelter Rehabilitation in accordance with scope of project and existing tools.
- Submit a weekly report to the Project Manager.
- Dissemination of Shelter rehabilitation Applications in target communities.
- Collection of Shelter rehabilitation applications from target locations and entry into socio-economic and shelter needs evaluation matrix and system.
- Coordinate and participate in technical visits for Project Manager/ Civil Engineer to substandard shelters in need of rehabilitation.
- Ensure BoQs and blue prints by Project Manager/ Civil engineer comply with MA’AN shelter standards in accordance with Shelter cluster SPHERE standards and Cluster minimum shelter standards for rehabilitation.
- Supervise rehabilitation works on sites on a daily basis whether through contractors or supervision and contracting of direct local laborers.
- Supervise ALL material and works deliveries to each targeted households ensuring compliance of specifications of delivered material with listed BoQs and specifications per household.
- Informing the Project Manager with any needed changes related to rehabilitation works in field.
- Follow up on field deliverables in accordance with ToR and required deliverables and reporting to Project Manager.
- Coordinate milestone visits to project sites to verify deliverables by contractors and laborers.
- Inform MA’AN programs team with data inputs needed for internal reporting on program and reporting to Shelter Cluster as needed.
- Follow up with beneficiaries on work of contractors/ laborers and inform MA’AN management of any complaints and concerns.
- Lead documentation of rehabilitation works before during and after delivery.
- Filling out all needed on site verification of delivery notes for shelter rehabilitation in accordance with MA’AN procurement and Financial Guidelines and submitting to the Project Manager for processing through financial unit.
- Assist the Project Manager in any other related field work for Shelter rehabilitation and follow up with Beneficiaries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Qualifications: (PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES)
- Relevant Bachelor degree with not less than 3years experience in supervising Rehabilitation of shelters & infrastructures in vulnerable communities.
- Physical Ability to present in field on daily basis.
- Excellent networking and coordination skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center with subject Infrastructure & Rehabilitation Project Coordinator at:
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 9 July 2019
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position