Work with international clients such as insurance companies, banks and hospitals to proactively prevent downtime, data-loss and cyber resilience risks in hybrid IT infrastructure.
Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels. Implementing high availability and redundancy on key services.
Knowledge in Servers and Network Security.
Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems (Servers, Switches, Personal computer or any computed device) and Cisco Networks.
Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
Testing and evaluating new technology.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Academic qualifications and practical experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication or a closely related field.
- 2-5 years in Networking, Security and programming
- Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with disaster recovery/orchestration tools
- Experience with deploying and managing cloud infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of Networking technologies
- Java or Python experience
- Proficiency in English language
- Personal Skills
- Team player
- technically skilled
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to the following address: [email protected]