Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.
.Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Infrastructure Administrator in Palestine.
Duties & Responsibilties:
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Manage servers, security and network, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Operating the firewalls for the organization.
- Implement the security plan and maintain it updated.
- Implement the IT policy including, software, hardware, security.
- Manage office 365 platform.
- Monitoring the local area network (LAN) for threats or errors.
- Employing the latest security protocols.
- Monitoring the internet connection for security risks.
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets.
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security.
- Extensive technical know-how of security network devices (switches, antivirus, firewalls, cryptography, SIEM) and any other security networking hardware or software tools.
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Deploying and Configuring Virtual Networks.
- Manage Azure servers.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP, ATP, ASR, CAS, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365.
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Orchestrating Routing Paths, especially in a Hybrid Cloud.
- Managing Public and Private IP addresses for your VMs and selecting other Azure resources.
- Monitor Resources And Log Analytics.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users.
- Time management skills.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below