يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
Information Technology Manager
The Manager of Information Technology (IT) has the ultimate responsibility for all NNUH Information Technology (IT) strategic direction, oversight of vendor technology products and platforms, ensuring appropriate levels of information privacy and security oversight and controls, and management of the IT function for the NNUH.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee internal and external day-to-day IT operations of NNUH, providing overall management of technology vendor(s), and developing the IT governance model.
- Maintain an up to date IT policy and procedures manual;
- Develop and maintains information technology strategies;
- Develop and monitors annual budgets for the IT Department;
- Coordinate department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and to ensure their IT needs are met;
- Evaluate and recommend IT solutions to Management to support the NNUH operations;
- Collaborate with the IT team at An-Najah National University to ensure timely synchronization of services and strategies;
- Perform, on regular basis, need assessment for NNUH and develops business plans to meet needs;
- Research and implement technological strategic solutions for NNUH;
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures;
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment;
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures;
- Identify problems and resolves issues in a timely manner;
- Evaluate trends in IT resource utilization and adjusts work environment accordingly;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing NNUH standards;
- Monitor IT resources throughout the facility and assures proper and timely maintenance of systems and solutions;
- Develop and monitors IT specific KPIs;
- Liaise with vendors and contractors concerning the maintenance and upkeep of existing systems and solutions;
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Follow up on the operation of IT systems, evaluate their efficiency, and supervise the analysis of the needs of the various departments;
- Supervise, manage, train and evaluate IT staff.
- Identify staffing needs and work with human resources department on recruitment aspects.
- Participate in NNUH wide quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology, or any other related discipline. Master degree in the field is a plus;
- At least 10 years of work experience in information technology with at least (5) years in a managerial or leading role;
- Healthcare experience and background is preferred;
- Experience providing strategic IT direction;
- Experience in ERP and health information systems;
- Knowledge in financial, accounting and administrative matters;
- Excellent command of Arabic and English;
- Provides various skills in management and leadership;
- Proven project management skills, including experience managing technology vendors and vendor relations. Experience designing and monitoring technology service level agreements;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication and presentations skills;
- Hands on with ability to perform under pressure and deliver on time.
- Residency in Nablus is required.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
No later than 20 January, 2021