- Local network maintenance and installation (cabling, switches and NIC configuration TCP/IP, NAT, TCP/IP printing, windows network and domain services on TCP/IP);
- WAN connectivity and maintenance (Internet connection and services, and devices configuration and maintenance);
- Server and server application maintenance (Hardware integration, Windows 2012 / 2016 server maintenance, Hyper-V, WSUS services, antivirus maintenance and monitoring, backup services);
- Client computer hardware and application installation, configuration and maintenance (Laptops, Desktops, MS Windows 10 Pro, MS Office Suite, IBM Notes, O365 general use and troubleshooting, antivirus installation and troubleshooting);
- User support and training;
- Management and supervision of support provided by local companies (ISP or other provides or IT services);
- Responsible for all of the above mentioned tasks in Project’s field office;
- Regular communication with the Home Office OIMT IT Operations team regarding network, system hardware and software changes/issues/updates and user registration, updates and termination;
- Provide assistance in procurement and evaluation of all technical equipment (including phones, copiers, etc., in compliance with DAI IT Standards and procedures);
- Administer IP PBX extensions;
- Maintain IP PBX hardware and phones;
- Communicate with OIMT IT Operations team regarding implementation of special features on the system;
- Assist local office managers in properly inventorying IT equipment;
- Conduct IT assessments for beneficiaries and produce reports per DAI OIMT procedures;
- Prepare procurement specifications and SOWs for IT procurements per DAI standards;
- Review all IT procurement requests in TAMIS;
- Assist Facilities Manager and provide advice in annual IT inventory and software audits;
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures as set forth in the project’s Field Operations Policy Manual and DAI Operations Manual.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent profesional certification, or equivalent years of relevant experience required;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of information technology, systems administration, maintenance and user support;
- PC and Server support experience;
- Knowledge of Windows Server & Windows Client operating systems;
- Knowledge of Windows network services: AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Print and file sharing;
- Experience or basic knowledge of IBM Notes Client configuration, and replication within a WAN;
- Experience with Outlook client or O365 principles;
- Knowledge of backup and restore services;
- Physical and logical LAN and WAN infrastructure principles;
- Communication equipment and VPN services.
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Team player and good communication skills;
- Proactive in solving issues;
- Self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- The IT Support Officer will report to the HR and Admin Officer.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.