A specialized controller role, an information security specialist is responsible for assessing, evaluating and reporting on the security and effectiveness of IT systems and related controls in support of organizational information / data security, IT systems and their components. The reviews conducted is often reported to top management with recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Review and interpret information security policies and controls.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an effective information security review program.
- Develop and implement review plans that are aligned to the organizational objectives and security requirements.
- Develop and deploy policy testing on IS systems.
- Advise other senior management on cybersecurity programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements.
- Schedule and conduct IS reviews.
- Analyse and report results and provide recommendations to the system owner(s).
- Conduct and promote the information security awareness program.
- Support in the creation and implementation or management of security solutions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience & Qualifications:
Education: Bachelors in cybersecurity or IT related fields (Computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology Management, Digital Security or equivalent)
Certifications: Certification in Information Security Management, Security+, or any other related certificates is a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in Information Security with preference in systems analytics.
Other Relevant Qualifications:
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Good knowledge of main security solutions & technologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, content security, etc.)
Exposure to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
Ability to think strategically and the foresight to be proactive when events allow.
Effective communication and report writing skills.
Excellent organizational, planning and assessment skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Good leadership and persuasiveness capabilities.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, and email.
Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below