Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “Information Security Engineer” job position.
- Monitor IDS alerts, suspicious emails, network & system logs.
- Detect security incidents and mounts incident response effort.
- Perform internal and external security audits.
- Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in infrastructure (software, hardware, and network).
- Investigates available tools and countermeasures to remedy detected vulnerabilities.
- Examines available recovery tools and processes and recommends solutions.
- Test for compliance with security policy and procedures.
- May assist in the creation and implementation or management of security solutions.
- May receive escalated incidents from the NOC team.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause.
- Conduct penetration testing.
- Investigate and utilize new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities, implement improvements to the security programs.
- Actively participate in the change management process.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 2 plus years of experience in system administration or security roles.
- Experience with networking and system administration (TCP/IP, Firewalls, etc.).
- Experience with public cloud platforms highly desired
- Experience with firewall and endpoint security systems maintenance and functionality desired
- Knowledge of the latest cybersecurity trends.
- Knowledge of software development and scripting languages a plus.
- Knowledge of cryptography desired
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree required (or equivalent experience), preferably in computer science, electrical engineering or information systems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
At Mada , we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is were success
and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic
individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty,
competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new
Please note that the last day for applying for this vacancy is 30/4/2021.
Candidates should apply their CV’s (PDF form) and send it to ([email protected])