The incumbent works with ITS staff to set and monitor security standards, best practices, and systems necessary to ensure the protection and confidentiality of APA Informational assets. This analyst must possess strong technical knowledge of information systems, IT security practices and technologies, the use of established IT security controls and methods, and a working knowledge of public policy issues and concerns relating to IT security and privacy. The incumbent must also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with managers and internal staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Conduct patching across desktops and servers as needed.
- Conduct security awareness training and phishing simulations.
- Monitor system and security logs, centralized server and desktop endpoint detection and response logs, and daily, weekly and monthly reports for unusual events.
- Conduct analysis, troubleshooting, and trending of incidents/events detected from security applications, including but not limited to identification, containment, remediation, and reporting activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of installed systems and services and support the implementation of security programs to minimize security vulnerabilities. Analyze current vulnerabilities and provide appropriate prioritization rankings.
- Research threats and attack vectors that impact applications and infrastructure and stay up-to-date with current application security threats.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge of architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical terminology to various levels of management.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- 1-5 years' experience in the field, such as security administration.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover letter in word or PDF by email to
By no later than August 31, 2022 and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.