- Maintain and develop the country’s central and project-specific databases;
- Support the AMEU staff in ensuring that data is collected in a timely and accurate manner according to the reporting and monitoring requirements;
- Check the quality of the data submitted by field staff;
- Ensure all data is entered and updated consistently (on a daily bases) in the databases and tables;
- Ensure that project/field officers apply a proper filing of hard and soft copies of the project's documents (OCHA assessments, questionnaires, OF, RV, lists of beneficiaries; pic …etc.), or other data collection tools or documents;
- Ensure that referrals are sent out to the designated clusters on a timely basis whenever needed;
- Perform “clean data” when needed, by removing unnecessary and duplicate datasets … etc.;
- Implement proper backup, restore, data validation, and security procedures to ensure data integrity and availability;
- Update and track the online Databases/Trackers, mainly the OCHA dashboard, and Demolition/Gmail Tracker;
- Liaise with field staff regarding the quality of the data, missing data, eventual mistakes, data discrepancies and/or inconsistencies;
- Compare and verify the accuracy of ACTED data with other sources such as OCHA, ICRC, PRCS and UNRWA and accordingly update ACTED trackers/database on a daily for consistency;
- Cross-check the data from the different tables/sources to ensure the accuracy of the data collected during assessments;
- Clean data collected during assessments/activities and flag any issues to the relevant departments;
- Extract queries, figures, data dissemination ideas and reports from the database;
- Generate data visualization such as charts, graphs, tables to be included in communication tools, factsheets reports, assessments and any other documents as per needs;
- Participate in database-related workshops and internal/external meetings as required;
- Conduct data collection or data verification field visits/phone calls whenever needed;
- Take ownership of his/her job, strive for personal excellence/self-development and take steps towards improving any aspect of work.
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel).
Ability to produce accurate reports.
Capable in planning and problem solving.
Be able to work in a team.
Flexibility, dynamism, good interpersonal skills
Knowledge and experience of Graphic Design software (ex. Adobe Illustrator) is preferred.
Knowledge of GIS and mobile data collection tools (i.e. ODK, KoBo) is preferred.
Previous work experience with NGO in a similar position will be positively evaluated
Fluent in Arabic and English, spoken and written, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Valid Driving Lisnece.