Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Defining, coordinating and monitoring all the IEC (Information, Education, Communication) Health Promotion activities in the project and promoting MSF services according to MSF principles, protocols and standards in order to increase the knowledge of the target population around their health, the support of preventive activities and the collaboration to improve the services.
- Discussion, development (writing up) and final validation of IECHP strategy document for Hebron Project.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the IECHP strategy in the project.
- Following up social worker cases. Attending weekly referral meetings with Mental Health Activity Manager (MHAM) and Medical Activity Manager (MAM).
- Ensuring that the cases identified during the community activities are referred to proper services in MSF (mental health, social worker) or external actors.
- Previously agreed with Project Medical Referent (PMR)/Field Coordinator (FCO) - arranging and conducting meetings with governmental and non- governmental organizations. Updating the meeting book.
- Guaranteeing supplies and materials to carry out the IECHP activities by making and following up the regular logistics requests.
- Active networking at community level. Updating the mapping of the key actors in the field.
- Contributing to the annual reporting by providing annual report of IECHP activities.
- Developing IECHP materials for the visibility of MSF services: posters, brochures and others (supported by MSF Comms Dept. and PMR).
- Developing scripts for IECHP activities, technically supported by PMR and MHAM.
- For social worker activities, based on the need of our beneficiaries - development of flow charts with the main pathways for referral to external actors (portfolio document).
- Supporting and participating with PMR/FCO in planning and developing assessments in potential areas for MSF interventions, focusing at community level of intervention.
- Supporting Infection Protection Control (ICP) measures inside the IECHP team.
- Organizing trainings for IECHP team according with the main needs in order to improve their skills and the quality of MSF services.
- Active coordinating and communication with MAM, Nurse Activity Manager (NAM) and MHAM to contribute to the objectives of the project.
- Based on needs – development of qualitative surveys about MSF services.
- In case of Emergency Response – ensuring the participation of IECHP team.
- Knowing protocol for Sexually Gender Based Violence (SGBV) and ensuring its application.
- Participating in staff recruitments for IECHP team.
- People Management and Development
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Results and Quality Orientation
Teamwork and Cooperation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
University degree in social sciences, social communication, health promotion or related studies.
- Two years minimum working experience of in related fields (health promotion, project coordination, social research), preferably with MSF or other NGOs.
- Experience in qualitative research is a plus.
- Mission Language essential: English and Arabic advanced level.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
المسمى الوظيفي Information, Education, Comm. & Health Promotion Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم 02 - Oct - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with reference details, copies of diploma, work certificate, professional license (if applicable) to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Department –Hebron Project
With the reference: IECHP Manager. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is October 2nd, 2021.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders