We are looking to fill the position of costing analysis and production control and purchasing analysis for the operations Planning & Control group for a multi-national company.
The ideal candidate should have the knowledge of:
- Control vendor demand and analysis the price for each vendors
- Analysis product price and the invoice
- Own purchasing process
- Issue POs for supplier
- Supply vs Demand – Controlling supply (MP CM build plans) vs Customer orders support
- CSD tools – review and answer OPS Sales team requests for customer demands and need
- Orders Shipment integrity – review customer orders and assure all orders will be ship on time
- Scheduling new customer orders on systems (set CSD = customer sale date)
- Job interfaces – Production managers (our team members), OPS sales team, Manufacturing Shipping team, Logistic team, CMs, etc.
- Ownership on product family costing.
- Including data maintenance and data analyzes.
- New products costing
- Be the operations focal point for cost management activities (as quote to customers, special pricing & deals etc)
- Working with multiple interfaces as Sales, marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing etc
- Meticulous (going into details)
- Good thinking and taking decisions
- Good communication skills – working with team members and Internal interfaces
- Fast learning
- Dedicated person
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Industrial Engineering degree or management (experience is not mandatory)
- Attention to details
- Ability to identify data issues and drive to resolution
- Team player
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Advantage – knowledge in Oracle ERP and Agile
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below