Hasad is a leading national and international private company in growing and packing best and finest quality of Medjool dates.
Hasad is looking for candidate’s with2 years’ experience in Industrial Automation Engineering to handle Hasad business line of products in our facilities located in Tubas and Jiftlek in Jericho.
At Hasad, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class packing system and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from an international leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Maintain, operate and commission the manufacturing processes and operations for pipeline of current and new products we are bringing to market in any fa
- Provide support (design considerations, fabrication, repair etc.) for periphery support devices entitled with the product lines.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research
- Collaborate & apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Support retrofits and addition of periphery hardware and software.
- Support controls systems & recipe management deployment and maintenance.
A Bachelor’s degree in the following will be expected for this role:
- mechatronics or Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of combined work experience/educational background related to electro-mechanical systems including the ability to assemble/troubleshoot and maintain systems as requested
- Selected candidate must be able to read electrical/mechanical schematics, technical drawings an manuals
- Working knowledge to diagnose and repair problems within an electrical circuit required
- Ability to learn machine specific programming interfaces,
- Strong math, computer programming and electronics skills required, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
Note: This Job duties and responsibilities in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the Management team.
Send email to [email protected]