Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development Corp. - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million investment company based in Hebron City, focused on development-oriented investment opportunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specialize in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of investment spectrum.
The Industrial Analysts will have the opportunity to develop and master the analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills they will need to succeed. The firm’s organizational structure offers opportunities for collaboration with more experienced colleagues and interaction with senior professionals.
IZDEHAR is seeking to hire a Industrial Analyst as part of its Investment team. The position duties include but not limited to the following:
- Supports Investment department in research, management, construction, and implementation of plant design, flow chart, layout, and bill of quantities for industrial and service production lines.
- Collect and analysis technical data and information on technology and equipment alternatives to support investment opportunities
- Analyze production process in projects key performance indicators including all areas of product quality, efficiency, productivity, running and maintenance cost, and capital expenditures.
- Develop operationally and work flow models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Evaluating a production and manufacturing strategy and expected performance versus industry benchmarks
- Preparing technical analysis and feasibility in support of the firm's due diligence on investment opportunities.
- Prepare presentations on technical and production analysis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Fluency in English and Arabic both Written and Communication
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Have strong project management & organizational skills with attention to detail
- Analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain financial documents
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and multiple projects with various tight deadlines simultaneously
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor Degree in (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics)
Minimum Years of Experience:
CFA / CVA / Master of Business Administration
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- Be results-driven, able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Be committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- Strong academic track record with coursework completed in the areas of economics, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA is preferred)
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial modeling and valuation experience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of investment and finance
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter (able to work autonomously and as a team player)
- Strong leadership skills required
- Excellent verbal and writing abilities
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated. Highly detail-oriented; ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at IZDEHAR without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. IZDEHAR is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter (Describing why you’re the best person for this job), resume, and two writing samples (No more than two pages) to [email protected] Please put Business Analyst in the subject line.