The Palestinian Museum is an independent institution dedicated to supporting an open and dynamic Palestinian culture nationally and internationally. The Museum presents and engages with new perspectives on Palestinian history, society and culture. It also offers spaces for creative ventures, educational programmes and innovative research. The Museum is a flagship project of Taawon and one of the most exciting new cultural projects in Palestine.
The Palestinian Museum is looking for a self-motivated and innovative individual and corporate fundraising officer to join its busy fundraising team. The officer will report directly to the Resource Mobilisation Manager and work in coordination with department staff and the larger team to complement and amplify their fundraising mission.
The officer will be responsible for implementing the individual and Corporate giving strategies in order to secure funding for the Museum and meet financial targets, in line with the overall fundraising strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase donations generated from individual giving/fundraising activities to deliver agreed targets.
- Develop and manage the Museum’s strategy for raising funds from corporates as part of the overall fundraising programme.
- Test, monitor, evaluate and implement existing and new channels that allow two-way engagement with individual donors.
- Research potential corporate prospects and develop engagement and fundraising opportunities, including corporate donations, sponsorship opportunities and in-kind giving.
- Forge new relations with local and regional corporates and maintain existing partnerships.
- Develop long-term sustainable funding by identifying the audiences, channels, products and messages that will maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop high-quality supporter care, including responsive and prompt stewardship.
- Keep abreast of all developments in individual and corporate giving, benefit events and digital fundraising updates.
- Provide timely and informative reports to line manager on progress being made.
- KPIs and overall fundraising targets.
- Conduct extensive research and identification of prospective institutional, corporate, and individual donors and benefactors across the Gulf, Europe and the Americas.
- Establish solid relationships with prospective institutional, corporate and individual donors.
- Develop a trimestral action plan on how to approach these donors and engage them in the Museum’s different funding programmes: Friends of the Palestinian Museum, Corporate Membership, Patrons’ Circle, sponsorship of events, etc.
- Develop and submit at least 7 project-based funding proposals to a combination of new individual and corporate donors, in compliance with the Museum’s programmes.
- Attract significant donations over 12 months from both individual and corporate donors outside current Museum and Taawon networks.
- Implement specific tasks to support the Palestinian Museum’s fundraising activities, as relevant.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the position. MA is an asset.
- At least 7 years senior level experience in non-profit organisation(s), including knowledge, experience and substantial responsibility for marketing and/or communications functions and major giving, plus at least one other type of fundraising (e.g. corporate partnerships, trusts and foundations).
- Experience developing and implementing an individual giving strategy.
- Proven track-record of achieving multimillion fundraising targets for non-profits.
- Ability to write and speak clearly, concisely and persuasively in English and Arabic.
- Experience using a CRM database, ideally Salesforce.
- Enthusiasm for the Palestinian Museum, Palestinian culture, arts, history and society.
- Analytical rigor, intellectual creativity and original thought.
- A positive attitude and high motivation.
- Availability for frequent and extensive travel on fundraising missions and meetings.
يُرجى ممّن يرغب في التقدّم لهذه الوظيفة الاطلاع على المهام الرئيسة والوصف الوظيفي والشروط والمؤهلات المطلوبة، وتعبئة طلب التقدّم إلكترونيًّا، مع إرفاق السيرة الذاتية - اضغط على Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة، وذلك في موعدٍ أقصاه 01 آذار، 2020، علمًا أنّه لن يُنظر في الطلبات غير المكتملة.
يوفّر المتحف الفلسطيني فرص عمل متكافئة للجميع