ICT Trainer – Part Time
SOS Children’s Villages takes action for children as an independent non-governmental social development organization. We build families for children in need, we help them shape the development of their communities, we respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development.
Our organization is searching for an experienced ICT Trainer who can lead the Trainer and ensures professional management of all ICT services. The ideal candidate will be able to ICT Trainer who can lead the trainer caregivers, children, and co-workers. As ICT Trainer, you will provide information and technology training that meets current and future business needs.
Child Safeguarding Commitment:
SOS Children’s Villages works with children’s and youth. Any applicant he/she should act in a way that safeguards children and youth from all forms of discrimination, abuse, mistreatment and neglect, and will keep data about the children and youth in SOS Children’s Villages programmes confidential. He/she will report all concerns regarding actual or potential child abuse, mistreatment or any other violation of the Child Protection Policy according to our reporting and responding system. For sure, He/she would be protected and supported by the organisation.
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
- ICT Trainer is responsible to evaluate the IT skills for co-workers and caregivers to create the suitable ICT training material with cooperation with ICT Manager.
- Train co-workers, caregivers, youths, and children on IT skills and support them to build their IT capacities.
- The ICT Trainer report to the ICT Manager and Village director for any ICT related activities.
- Deliver high-quality training to our beneficiaries, caregivers and Co-workers and assist in the designing of training programs to maximize the benefits of ICT.
- Design authentic learning experiences that develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to be effective workers, parents/family members, and community members/citizens.
- Teach daily digital literacy and practical technology classes.
- Provide quality instruction that fosters an academic learning climate, actively supports teaching and learning,
- Utilize effective teaching strategies that provide opportunities for student learning and active engagement in the learning process.
- Provide a safe and orderly learning environment in the classroom.
- Work closely with stakeholders to help formulate and deliver effective timely training material.
- Ensure the regular reporting requested by the NITC.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Key skills and qualifications for the position:
- University degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of information technology management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft based IT.
- Solid experience in project management
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good managerial, reporting and time-management skills.
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, innovative and service-oriented
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
Preferred additional Qualifications:
- IT Management Certificates if available (ICDL, TCOBIT, ITIL, MTA, MOS, CCENT, CCNA)
Interested candidates must send their Cover Letter including related job achievements, CV, and three traceable references to:
[email protected] by Maximum 24/01/2021
Indicating in the subject line: ICT Trainer
Only short listed candidates would be contacted. Any applied applications after the deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.
Certificate of good conduct/ Police Clearance is mandatory to be submit in case of selection.