Under the responsibility of the resident representative, The ICT Officer is responsible for business continuity and user satisfaction through ensuring a high quality and secured ICT infrastructure, up to date user software and a timely helpdesk service for the representation and/ or interventions for the Jerusalem office in addition to Ramallah, Gaza and Jordan team.
1- Ensure the availability and maintenance of the technical equipment
• Create and regularly update the ICT policy for Palestine and Jordan offices in coordination with the HQ ICT team;
• Plan and co-ordinate the installation of hardware according to the needs of the organization;
• Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment;
• Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain workstations and laptops, printer and copiers as well as toner requests;
• Setup and support audio/ visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site;
• Gather requirements/specifications from colleagues and co-ordinate with the logistics and/or ICT team, to ensure that the right items are purchased;
• Provide technical specifications for the procurement of hardware material, and team up with procurement services in order to acquire the necessary hardware;
• Follow up IT equipment life cycle.Ensure that all IT related assets are insured on time
2- Manage the software and see to all users are informed and trained
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and update operating systems and user applications at representation and or the Ramallah, Gaza, and Amman offices level;
• Develop and maintain a report contains all the information of the team PCs and related data;
• Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching;
• Assure that all software is licensed and keep record of the licenses in close collaboration with the ICT management of HQ;
• Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management;
• In close collaboration with the HR services, train new and current employees on computer software and ICT systems;
• Provide material and presentations, or create if not available, for trainings and reports;
• In collaboration with the communication service, communicate to users on all evolutions and upgrades introducing new features;
3- Apply the ICT security protocols
• Maintain local and server based anti-virus software;
• Implement an effective backup and disaster recovery strategy to insure against loss of data through error, abuse, malfunction or disaster;
• Inform and train users and management in security ICT policies;
• Apply the ICT policies with the coordination with Enabel HQ ICT team;
4- Provide all needed support to the users
• Administer access rights for all users at representation and/ or interventions;
• Diagnose and resolve users workstation and mobile device hardware and software issues;
• Track performance metrics;
• Review tracking log to identify recurring problems or problems affecting a large number of users and take initiatives to solve these problems
5- Ensure availability of IT systems and network throughout the working day
• Ensure the perfect functioning of the computer park (servers, communication stations, network…);
• Monitor the Enabel IT Network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users;
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair cables, wireless and other network infrastructure;
• Give support for special project activities related to ICT; for example advise on school management IT system, health IT systems, mobile platforms;
6- Create and maintain partnership with vendors
• Keep a register of all Service Level Agreements between Enabel and IT service providers (Computer Maintenance servicing, Internet, software & hardware providers;
• Work directly with vendors to schedule repairs and maintenance;
• Request and evaluate services with vendors and service providers;
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in IT or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar IT function.
• Broad knowledge of ICT-applications
• Troubleshooting skills
• Proved experience in SharePoint, MS 365 and related applications
• Proved knowledge in Networking, servers, firewalls, data management and security
• Knowledge of project management methodologies
• Fluency in Arabic and English;
What we offer
- An exciting job in an international environment.
- An open ended contract
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 5), and benefits such as 13-month bonus. The exact salary will be defined according to the relevant recognized experience for the function.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor other than competence.
Are you interested?
Apply through the provided link at the latest by 15/06/2022 and include your application letter and updated CV.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.