SOS Children’s Villages take action for children as an independent non-governmental social development organization. We build families for children in need, we help them shape the development of their communities, we respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development.
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine seeks to recruit:
Position summary: The ICT Assistant position supports the National ICT Manager (NICTM) in the location. The ICT Assistant ensures that the ICT function in the programme location works according to the mission of global ICT and in line with global ICT standards and pre-established goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Includes but not limited to:
- The ICT Assistant is responsible for location ICT services
- The ICT Assistant is responsible for assisting the NICTM in roll-out and execution of global/regional policies, processes and projects in the Member Association
- The ICT assists the NICTM in managing the organisation’s IT network / Server security, business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- He/she ensures that the IT infrastructure is maintained while optimising capacity, performance and cost effectiveness in the location
- He/she has Core Cisco LAN technology management and deployment capability (including establishment of VPNs)
- He/she provides advice and guidance to ensure business needs are met optimally by our internal and externally hosted infrastructure and support innovation, automation and improvement as driven by the business, partners and internal team member
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in IT, computer science or related field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in infrastructure and network management in a corporate or NGO environment
- Experience in project management
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- Reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
Interested candidates must send their CV, cover letter and three traceable references to:
[email protected] quoting the subject: ICT Assistant
by the 20th of October, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted