(Training Position) IC Physical Design Layout Electrical Engineer
We are looking for outstanding Electrical Engineering or relevant field university graduates (or students with one semester remaining to graduation) to become part of the Chip (Integrated Circuit) IC Layout team.
To be selected for our future job openings, you need to complete a nearly six-week training program successfully. The training focuses on the analog IC custom design and the digital design flow from RTL to tape-out. The trainees will perform hands-on assignments using the latest EDA tools.
The hired candidate will become a highly motivated team player and challenges seeking and be part of the IP (Intellectual Property) development group working on the technology edge process and products that our client is developing.
- Responsible for the timely execution and overall physical design quality of the implemented circuits.
- Layout Verification and DRC analysis, and Reliability Verification.
- Take complete ownership for the implementation of Block level designs.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all aspects of Physical Design stages, including (Floorplanning, Place and Route, Extraction, Power and Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification, crosstalk avoidance, designing power grid, analyzing power grid, doing static IR drop).
Interact effectively with cross-functional design engineers/leads and communicate effectively with management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant fields (GPA of 3.0 (80%) and above.).
- Ability to extract custom layout design of integrated circuits from circuit schematics.
- Familiar with layout techniques and a good understanding of physical electrical aspects of layout.
- Knowledge of circuit layout issues and methodologies.
- Knowledge in transistor level layout – advantage.
- Knowledge in board-level (PCB) design and layout – advantage.
- Knowledge in CAD EDA tools - advantage.
Desired Personality Characteristics:
- The candidate must have excellent English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and be able to work within a diverse team environment.
- Work independently, collaborating with Project Leader and design engineers.
- Ability to comprehend architecture, architecture limitations from a design perspective.
- Time management, task planning, and meeting deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below