Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
Hygiene Promotion Assistant-VOLUNTEER
For a period of 6 months
The VOLUNTEER will:
- Support in designing of baseline and data collection for the ongoing projects.
- Support in baseline analysis and baseline reports.
- Support in designing the hygiene promotion tools.
- Support in coordinating and conducting hygiene promotion sessions.
- Contribute in the preparation of hygiene promotion parts in different reports.
Profile of the VOLUNTEER:
- University degree in social science, environmental studies, public health or any related field.
- Interest in the humanitarian aid sector
- Familiar with conducting public awareness sessions and focus group meetings.
- Good communications and analytical skills, especially communications related to working directly with communities and households.
- Good organizational skills, especially related to organize events, meetings and workshops.
- Good computer skills (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email/internet)
- Good command in English writing and speaking.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Resident of Hebron governorate.
- Ability to travel in West Bank.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Applicants aged between 21-25 years old are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a letter of motivation and their updated CV to [email protected]
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 05th of June 2018.
PLEASE indicate the reference VOL2/TTPP/18/07 in all correspondence.
Only those candidates pre-selected for an interview will be contacted.