Terms of Reference
“Hydraulic Modeling Engineers” (Service Contract)
Under the framework of the project titled "Gaza H2.0 Innovation and water efficiency’’, EuropeAid/163941/DH/ACT/Multi,
Implemented by WW-GVC, funded by European Commission with the partnership of Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) and Palestinian Hydrology Group (PHG).
Deadline for submitting the offers 22-September-2021
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- B.Sc. Degree in civil, hydraulic, or water engineering, Mechanical, Environmental, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design of water distribution systems.
- Proficiency in water engineering and hydraulic analysis software (including GIS, AutoCAD, Epanet, WaterCAD or WaterGEMS,Pipe Flow Expert ).
- Familiarity with water network monitoring technologies, and equipment (Data Logger, Ultrasonic flow meter, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English with Effective Operational Proficiency.
- Valid driving license, with clear history.
- Residence in Khanyounis municipality area will be preferable.
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: Full ToR
Interested engineers can submit their proposals as follows
A) Technical Proposal including
- Cover letter, showing motivation and capacity to provide this service.
- CV of no more than 3 pages showing education, relevant professional work experience (no more 5 pages)
- Any supporting documents like ID, university certificates, related professional trainings, etc.
B) Financial offer in (ILS).
- Note that this offer is mainly indicative, and WW-GVC will decide the final amount based on experience and expertise.
Please, send your application before September 22th, 2021, @ 4.00 PM to the attention of Mohammad Ashour, email address: [email protected]
Note that any applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Evaluation and selection
- Evaluation criteria will include a Technical score 80% and financial score 20%.
- Potential candidates will be contacted for an interview and a Negotiated Procedure.