Enabel is the Belgian development agency. Our mission is to build a sustainable world where all live under the rule of law and are free to thrive. With our partners, we offer solutions addressing pressing global challenges – Climate Change, Social and Economic Inequalities, Urbanisation, Peace and Security, Human Mobility – and promoting Global Citizenship.
We have over 20 years' experience in areas ranging from education and health care to agriculture, environmental protection, digitalisation, employment and governance. Enabel’s expertise is eagerly sought-after by partners around the globe – ranging from the Belgian government, European Union institutions, governments of other countries and the private sector. We work with civil society, research institutes as well as businesses and we foster fruitful interaction between development policy and other areas.
With over 2,100 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in more than twenty countries, in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel Palestine is currently recruiting a Human Resources Officer (HRO) for its office in Jerusalem to manage HR operations for Palestine and Jordan,
• In close collaboration and partnership with local management and the HR Business Partners at headquarters, you manage the human resources of both the Representation and the interventions – in order to ensure consistent application of HR policies, practices, and initiatives and to ensure the implementation of HR solutions that positively impact the organization.
• You are responsible for the administrative HR management of our national collaborators in Palestine and Jordan – in order to create a dynamic of motivating support and a transparent administration, based on a coherent administrative framework that is in line with both the global Enabel HR policies and national legislation(s).
• You are in support of the administrative processes relating to the HR management of international staff in Palestine and Jordan – in order to create a dynamic of welcoming and motivating support and a transparent administration, based on a coherent administrative framework that is in line with Enabel’s HR policies.
• You actively promote Enabel’s HR vision and strategy and act as a trusted expert for any HR questions colleagues and management might have – In order to achieve organizational HR effectiveness and efficiency and to minimize the risks inherent in HR management.
• You support and accompany local management in their responsibility to develop their staff and to optimize each collaborator’s commitment – in order to contribute to the positive engagement of each collaborator in the realization of the organization’s mission and vision and to enable each collaborator to flourish in a culture of well-being and contribute responsibly and creatively to the development of the organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master's degree in HR management, business administration or related field.
- Min. 5 years of experience in general Human Resources (administration, employment contracts, payroll, recruitment, training, evaluation)
- Team management
We offer you
• A fascinating job in an international environment.
• An open end contract.
• A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 6), and benefits such as 13-month bonus. The exact salary will be defined according to the relevant recognised experience for the function.
Are you interested?
Apply here on-line with an application letter and your updated CV, at the latest by 08 November 2023.
Only applications that are registered here via our on-line portal will be considered.