Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
Human Resources Officer
For a period of 12 months renewable
The Candidate is responsible for:
The overall responsibility of this position is to support the Human Resources department in human resources management in Hebron Base, follow up and create tracking tools for Human Resources and administrative day to day operations providing support to the functioning of the base and programs; in accordance with Action Against Hunger’s rules and regulations.
Objective 1: Assure the correct Human Resources Management
- Assure the correct Human Resources Management
- Organizes and follow-up the Recruitment process (including interns) in the Hebron base and prepare all needed documents during the recruitment processes (recruitment request and planning, announcements, CV shortlisting, follow-up on the technical test, conduct interviews, minutes of the interview, reference check and prepare job offers in accordance with Action Against Hunger recruitment policy
- Prepares, and follow-up all national staff’s employment contracts, Probation periods, amendments, extensions, and job descriptions.
- Organizes and follows up on newly hired staffs’ briefing schedules and orientation plans in Hebron base.
- Participates, in the revision of Action Against Hunger staff internal regulations for national staffs in Hebron base, Salary Scale, food and transportation allowances and provides relevant updates when required.
- Follow-up and update on a regular basis, the Hebron staff files, and make sure that all documents are available, signed and correctly archived (digital HRIS and physical hard copies) according to AAH archiving procedures.
- Ensures that staff follow the AAH Code of Conduct and Policies and organizes refresher sessions.
- Manages the base Health Insurance Follow-up the annual health insurance policy procurement, keeps it up to date, supports the staff in the health insurance policy, and following-up on employee health insurance reimbursements.
- Follows, with finance, the preparation and signature of timesheets to meet donors’ rules.
- Follow-up the Hebron staff attendance and leaves according to the Internal Regulations.
- Prepares Hebron base monthly payrolls and salary advances and distributes monthly salary sheets.
- Coordinates and follows up to prepare the end of service documents as and when required.
- Follow-up on national staff annual evaluations and development plans at Hebron base to ensure timely and quality finalization.
- Maintains Organizational chart and detailed job descriptions along with compensation model.
Objective 2: Support the HR department strategy
- Participates in the definition and the implementation of the mission department strategy as required.
- Ensure the application of Duty of Care Principles in the Base, in accordance with the AAH staff wellbeing and duty of care framework.
- Develop initiatives that support looking after Staff health, safety, and welfare in accordance with the AAH staff wellbeing framework.
- Organize staff training sessions and activities
Objective 3: Other Duties.
- Prepare the HR monthly reports including Leaves follow-up sheet, contracts’ follow-up sheet, HR follow-up sheet, training spreadsheets, and HRIS follow-up sheet.
- Address audit requests for HR as needed
- Participate in weekly base meetings as well as kick-off and closeout meetings
- Prepare and distribute written weekly and monthly outputs planning of own tasks
- Those duties that are inherent to the position and requested according to missions’ needs and context
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Human Resources, Business administration, Human sciences…etc)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources
- Experience in Human resources management (Personnel, staff wellbeing, recruitments, and capacity building).
- Experience in working with international and national NGOs.
- Knowledge of Administrative Management, in particular, human resources
- Knowledge of human resources fundamentals and practices in Human resources management (Personnel, staff wellbeing, recruitments, and capacity building).
- Knowledge and experience in Palestinian Labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- Knowledge in the humanitarian sector and its principles
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Outstanding Organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous knowledge of AAH is a plus
- Very good in reading, writing, and speaking both Arabic and English
- Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
المسمى الوظيفي Human Resources Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 17 - Jul - 2022
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة .
Applications will be accepted up to and including 17/07/2022
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Action Against Hunger - Hebron AAH