Human Resources officer
BCI Mobile; a leading company in the retail & distribution of mobile devices in Palestine; is pleased to announce the following job opportunity, as we are hiring a “Human Resources officer”, please review the below job duties, responsibilities and requirements for more details:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements policies, procedures, rules and regulations pertaining to compensation, benefits and payroll in accordance with the approved HR rules and regulations at BCI.
- Performs various personnel functions such as, end of service benefits, clarifications, annual vacations warnings and prepares and renews contracts.
- Calculates and registers all types of employee benefits such as, mobile allowances, car allowances, travel per diems, etc.
- Prepares and calculates the monthly Sales team commission and Retail, customer care and technical team incentive.
- Coordinates all recruitment activities including the development of internal/external job postings and job ads; reviews job descriptions and makes recommendations, prescreens resumes, develops and prepares draft interview questions for management review; coordinates the interview process which includes scheduling applicants for interviews, coordinates testing and references. Participates in the interview process as a member of the interview panel.
- Assists the HR Section Head in the cycle of performance by participates in setting objectives, validates and reflected on HRMS.
- Coordinating and setting-up training classes or meetings.
- Maintains and ensures that BCI policies, procedures and culture are followed and implemented in a proper manner.
- Regularly visits BCI branches and locations in order to gather data, meets with employees regarding issues that are related to H.R., complaints and feedback etc.
- Reports misconduct, violations and ethical issues in order to initiates disciplinary procedures.
- Assists with new employee orientation processes as needed for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes.
- Communicates with employees, departments, administrators for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment, personnel records and/or labor relations and related legal requirements.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records up to date for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with established guidelines.
- Maintains an accurate employee telephone, cars list and any other necessary databases.
- Assists employees with routine personnel related questions as the first point of contact for employee related issues.
- Follows up complaints and grievance procedures are properly handled.
- Conducts orientation presentation for the new comers.
- Initiates and follows up on employees’ job transfers and promotions in terms of fulfilling the requirements and needed approvals, and issues the appropriate official letters to add transparency according to the company bylaw.
- Executes all transactions that are related to employees on HRMS and updates information when needed, to guarantee that all employees’ files are automated, and ensures that employees’ data are updated and accurate on HRMS upon request.
- Facilitates on staff occasions (Birthdays, newborns, condolence) and arrange for the circulation.
- Prepares periodic reports for attendance and vacations to show movements that has on staff time and vacation to the concerned authorities in order to take advantage of them in the development and modernization of mechanisms and policies related to attendance and vacations.
- Preparation of monthly salaries and all movements relating to social security and income tax.
- Conducts the health insurance contract and all transactions (addition and cancellation), employee compensation claims and monitoring employees’ consumption ceilings for treatments.
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or any related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the HR field.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their resumes to the following email address [email protected] No later than 8th July, 2021 and indicate “Human Resources officer ” in the subject line as well.