The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following position with the following details:
Human Resources Officer: (Ref. #: HRO/HRAD/ 2018-01)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the HR strategy in line with HR director and leadership team
- Responsible for day to day Human Resources software system management.
- Working closely with departments and assisting them on all related HR/Administrative policies and procedures according to PETLs Administrative manual;
- Supporting the recruitment function whenever required by preparing all necessary recruitment procedures while ensuring efficient documentation.
- Responsible for employee contract supervision and tracking.
- Assist in employee relations management.
- Administer all HR-related documentation in a professional manner (personnel files, insurance files, vehicle files, asset files, recruitment files, telecommunication files, internal communication files).
- Responsible for the drafting of all HR/Admin department’s internal memos.
- Responsible for drafting and tracking all administrative announcements.
- Assists in overseeing the implementation of annual employee evaluation according to PETL’s evaluation policy.
- Oversee, manage and be the contact person for all of PETL employee’s health insurance concerns.
- Assist in nurturing a positive working environment by developing and managing initiatives that attract talent, build team culture and provide clear avenues for staff to share feedback/concerns.
- Oversee company’s vehicle management in terms of control, tracking, monitoring, filing, and follow-up on licensing, insurance, mileage, and maintenance.
- Be an active member of a high-performing, collaborative HR team built on honesty, trust, and respect.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.A. in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field.
- Overall understanding of Human Resources and Administrative concepts, procedures, and tasks.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Report writing skills.
- General knowledge of Palestinian labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent command of Arabic language and good command of English language.
Interested applicants please send a CV in English to
with the Reference # in the subject line, by 3:00 PM, Sunday, March 03, 2018. Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
E-mails sent without the reference # in the subject line will not be considered.