A leading trade and import company operating in the field of marketing, and distributing for Pharmaceuticals, Beauty, and Baby Supplies in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions is seeking a highly qualified Human Resources Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develope the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resources and work related issues.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Processes personnel action forms and ensures proper approvals.
- Perform other related duties as require.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is a minimum requirement for this position.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human resources.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Effective communications skills.
- Good command of Arabic and English language.
- Interviewing skills.
- Time management and stress management skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
nterested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject line
no later than 27\10\2022