The New Capitol Hotel is located in the Heart of Salah Al Dein Street. The Hotel is fully renovated and operational since beginning of 2019. The hotel is comprised of 71 rooms with several F&B outlets. The Hotel will mainly target the incoming pilgrimage market due to its proximity to the Holy Site in the Old City of Jerusalem. We are soliciting qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position:
Human Resources Clerk
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all hotel employees have proper documentation on record.
- Ensure that all employees leaves are documented.
- Ensure that all the employer’s obligations towards the hotel employees are addressed and recorded properly.
- Prepare a performance evaluation system for the hotel employees.
- Follow up the time and attendance system of the hotel.
- Ensure the proper recruitment of new employees.
- Follow up the training needs of hotel employees.
- Assist the accounting department in the preparation of the monthly payroll.
- Assist in the calculation of the overtime for the hotel
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A Degree in relevant field is a must with a minimum of two years experience in relevant area, preferably in a hospitality establishment. Must be a Jerusalem ID holder.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V’s to [email protected] no later than December 1st, 2019 with the position applied for in the email subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.