The Human Resources Assistant (HRA) in conjunction with the Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for the Human Resources department under the project along with recruitment and selection of staff, and administration of the HR processes for personnel and consultants. The HRA will also develop and implement a plan to strengthen the program’s organizational culture and provide comprehensive support to all teams. This position reports to the Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) and is based in Ramallah.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to strengthen the organizational climate, taking into account best practices regarding: a) roles and responsibilities within the teams; b) effective communication and prevention of conflict among staff; c) staff retention and stress management; and d) effective workload management and occupational health, among others.
- Manage and process the recruitment plan for personnel in coordination with the FAM.
- Conduct initial orientations and provide induction agendas to members of the team.
- Maintain and promote a culture of positive communication within the team and develop strategies that incentivize a sense of program ownership.
- Develop and implement a communication and action plan to resolve personnel conflicts.
- Provide technical assistance to evaluate personnel performance in relation to their roles in an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate and develop a plan to build the capacities of local team members.
- Support the programmatic teams with Biodata analysis to hire consultants.
- Organize and maintain the human resources files.
- Support the program by advising on matters relating to labor and legal requirements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in business, organizational development or public administration required.
- Minimum three years' experience doing similar work in support of projects required.
- Experience with USAID or another donor funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of local labor law and how it affects program personnel processes required.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially under pressure in a stressful environment and with colleagues from different backgrounds required.
- Determination, commitment, efficiency creativity and adaptability required.
- Excellent communication skills as well as: a) proactive problem-solving abilities independently and with teams, b) a strong service orientation, and c) inter-personal skills, self-awareness and emotional intelligence required.
- Fluency in Arabic and proficiency in English required.