United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Org. Setting And Reporting
The incumbent of this post may be located in any of the sections of the two divisions of the
Field Human Resources Department namely the HR Services and the HR Career Management, allowing flexibility in rotation of incumbents in the different sections of HR Department.
In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent:
(A) Checks various human resources records, forms and tables for accuracy and initiates corrective action, as required; maintains and updates such records and other files and follows up, as necessary, and reviews documents and certificates as related to his/her section; (B) Drafts routine correspondences, Personnel Action Forms and other forms;
collects and compiles information from files and prepares or assists in preparing and updating routine statistical and other periodic reports related to the functions of the relevant division/section;
- Maintains Temporary Assistance and Casual employees' files and periodic evaluation reports for staff in his/her own section;
- Receives, registers and distributes incoming mail and dispatches outgoing mail; attends tothe reproduction, collation and stapling of various documents and materials; (E) Enters data on Human Resources Management (HRM) and Payroll System; (F) Relieve his/her counterpart(s) in other divisions/sections; (G) Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
You will also need to demonstrate the following competencies:
(i)Demonstrated computer skills; good knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and other applications used by the Agency; (ii)Basic drafting skills in English;
(iii)Good work organizing skills;
(iv)Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities;
(v)Ability to work under pressure;
(vi)Good interpersonal skills;
(vii)Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Successful completion of full secondary education;
- Two year post secondary diploma in business and office practice or any other related discipline.
Preference will be given to BA Degree Holders.
At least three years of relevant experience in administrative or clerical work.
Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
UNRWA is committed to achieving gender parity at all levels of staffing under the current UN-wide gender agenda and strongly encourages applications from qualified women.
UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
- Conditions of service
Monthly basic salary USD959.80, payable in JD at UN monthly exchange rate, plus an allowance of 1000NIS payable in JD at UNRWA rate.
Other benefits include:
- Provident Fund contribution (15.2% of basic salary paid by the Agency).
- Dependency allowances (if applicable).
- 30 days of annual leave.
- Compulsory medical insurance.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge of UNRWA's Staff Rules and Regulation.
Willingness to work beyond working hours.
Candidates with an equivalent combination of relevant academic qualifications, professional training and progressive work experience may also be considered if there will not be enough qualified candidates.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة