A leading consulting engineering firm based in Ramallah is seeking qualified and experienced Human Resources and administrative Manager to join our team
The Human Resources and administrative Manager will manage all of the day-to-day aspects of human resources and office management; lead the implementation of HR/admin policies and procedures ensuring compliance therewith.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources Management
- Manage all employment actions including recruitment, hiring, new employee orientation, performance management, capacity building activities, employment agreement drafting and renewals, disciplinary process, and separations;
- Support monthly payroll as appropriate, including management of leave requests, timesheet reconciliations and all payroll records;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Manages all personnel and HR records, both manual and electronic, in a human resources management system (HRMS), ensuring all are reconciled;
- Ensure HR record keeping is accurate and up to date as per company guidelines; conduct frequent HR record audits with assistance from operation manager when needed;
- Monitors leave applications, ensuring staff whereabouts are tracked regularly;
- Responsible for the day-to-day aspects of office management.
- Manages travel requests and logistics support to all team members
- Coordinates with Procurement Team on new office equipment ensuring inventory records are updated as appropriate
- Assists in updating the administrative policies and procedures.
- Works directly with Director of Finance and Operations on projects including performing periodic audits and spot checks to monitor compliance.
- Maintain operational records and filing systems in accordance with Project policy;
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources, recruitment, Office Management, and other relevant areas
- Knowledge of local laws required;
- Previous supervisory experience of Office/HR teams required;
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Previous work Experience in MenaITech is an asset.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] quoting Job title.
Interested candidates should submit their application no later than May 09, 2021