Purpose of the Job:
As an HR Business Partner Your specific remit in this capacity will be to drive a strategic agenda encompassing ‘Attraction’ ‘Development’ ‘Reward’ ‘Engagement’ and ‘Partnership’ with a operations team from Central and Eastern Europe.
You will be the subject matter expert on all HR/Ops related systems, tools and processes and through your authentic, high impact coaching and influencing skills be able to deliver strong results across key people performance metrics as well as playing a role in supporting your operations team through a broad range of business challenges. 80% of the work will be on site, which means it will revolve around visiting the different KFC/ Pizza Hut branches around Palestine.
The required job depends on field work and follow-up of the company's branches
- Partner with HR Manager and Operations to ensure all external restaurant management vacancies are filled.
- Driving the internal talent pipeline for the stores that puts the right people in the right place and builds our bench strength
- Ensure the management optimums (restaurants fully staffed across 3 tier management structure)
- Driving Assistant & Restaurant Management capability through effective coaching and training, including class-room training LAS and LAR
- Driving Area Coach capability through effective coaching and leadership development support
- Engage and embed the education strategy (optional)
- Lead soft skills and leadership development curriculum for RGMs in partnership with Operations (culture, feedback, recognition)
- Alignment with the Operations, Area Coaches and the HR Manager in all areas of the people process to ensure quality of appraisals, midyear reviews, pay review processes
- Championing the bringing to life of our ‘How We Win Together’ culture
- Own process of employee engagement survey output and development of action plans.
- Establish and/or implement effective engagement plans in partnership with HR Manager and Operations to ensure awareness, utilization and long-term embedding of key strategic HR initiatives
- Implementing a compensation and benefits strategy structured around a ‘Total Reward’ framework that informs, retains and engages talent at all levels of the business, created by the HR Manager
- Managing the People Plan Review process for the region
- Minimise Employee Relations issues
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Ideally, Human resource B.A, Business Administration
- Masters preferred
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen, excellent literacy, numeracy skills.
- At least intermediate level of English is necessary.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment of workplace achievement in the selection, coachingg and development of employees.
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Proven analytical ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Knowledge of performance metrics, products specifications and management systems.
- High personal standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating system to include Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Will need to become highly knowledgeable of brand operations.
- Degree level education preferable.