To provide a professional and efficient HR service to the Hospital Group. To assist in ensuring that the department is kept up to date by applying the HR Policies and best practice.
To provide assistance and support to the Director of HR.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced HR Assistant on full time basis (100%) 8hours/days (5days per week). The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
To apply you should have the following:
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources field.
- Qualification in HR is desirable
- Good understanding of the different aspects of HR and ‘good practice’
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Arabic
- Understanding of Hebrew – written and verbal is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of confidentiality / high level of personal integrity.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Executive & Administration Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is November 29th, 2022.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.