ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of HUM Associate Officer for 12 months period.
The post location is Gaza.
Start Date: Immediately.
The objective of this position is to support the field implementation, documentation and facilitation of AAP current HUM Programme in Gaza, under the supervision of ActionAid Palestine Senior Programme Officer, based in Gaza.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
HUM Associate Officer key responsibilities:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate project's activities in accordance with ActionAid policies and procedures.
- Under the management and support of the Senior Programme Officer, contribute to develop monthly/quarterly plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community level in the implementation of the project's activities.
- Submit all relevant project implementation support documentation to Senior Programme Officer in a timely manner and ensure that all project files are updated and maintained as per ActionAid procedure.
- Ensure that monthly narrative and financial progress reports are submitted on time to the Senior Programme Officer.
- Ensure proper financial process in all procurements related to the programme are adhering to AAP financial policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and organize communities, women and youth groups/committees for Participatory Review and Reflection Process at community and cluster level.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business administration, social sciences, development studies or management
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment
- Experience in implementation of development projects and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Travel frequently within Gaza.
Indicative salary range: ILS 35,714.00 to ILS 41,240.00 gross per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 12 July 2020 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.