This is a position for candidates who would like to work in Human Resources roles for Ooredoo specifically in Talent Development functions .
Please be informed that by submitting your details against this position, our Recruitment department may contact you if your application is suitable for the roles.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be provided or discussed with you when you are short-listed for an interview by one our recruiters.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Handling and monitoring the performance review process to assure accurate and on time goals setting for all employees, and the end of year evaluation results.
- Coordinating and participating in training programs creation, aligned with each position career path.
- Recommending action plans and training programs for underperformance employees.
- Managing the implementation of Ooredoo Career Path.
- Developing/implementing functional and behavioral competencies model that accommodates all position in Ooredoo.
- Any other related tasks as required by direct supervisor.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Dynamic and pro-active.
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong degree of numeracy and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in MIS/Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR management.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft), excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة