VITAS Palestine Microfinance Private Shareholding Limited Liability Company, is a private shareholding limited liability company, Vitas Palestine seeks to hire the following positions in its Head Office in Ramallah.
HR senior Officer responsibilities include:
- Inform and support the daily Human Resources and Administrative office activities.
- Maintain, update and distribute Vitas HR and Administrative manuals and forms.
- Support HR Manager with staff hiring, development, training and performance evaluation.
- Lead all new hire orientation programs and administrative enrollments.
- Ensure appropriate coordination of administration needs within the departments and offices, such as policy communications, interview scheduling, consultant visits, procurement of supplies, and training sessions.
- Search for training centers and trainers (local & International).
- Conduct training needs assessment for all Vitas employees
- Set a training plan for all employees in coordination with the departments’ managers.
- Follow up on training evaluations with employees.
- Issue approved employment contracts and IDs for Vitas employees
- Follow up on employment termination and resignation cases.
- Assist in conducting exit interviews with all terminated staff.
- Ensure that policies are followed and required documents are completed
- Prepare HR and Administrative reports as designated.
- Develop and maintain employee files.
- Prepare the monthly payroll
- Receive and screen received CV when vacancies arise.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and skills
- A degree in Management /Human Resources or any related field
- Proven working experience in the field of HR for not less than 5 years
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent communication skills in Both Arabic and English (writing and speaking)
If you are excited about these opportunities and believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your updated resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you are interested in joining our team. Send your application to [email protected] no later than the 25th of July 2023 stating the name of the vacancy you are applying to in the title of the email.