A leading company based in Palestine, is seeking a highly qualified HR Officer to perform the below activities:
Purpose: The candidate is responsible for All Administration & HR affairs in the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up HR processes including: Attendance, Recruitment, Training, Performance Evaluation, Payroll, etc;
- Maintain and update the HR policies, procedures and processes manual, rules and regulations and other relevant documents;
- Ensure that policies, procedures and processes are up-to-date and compliant with Palestinian employment law;
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees;
- Implements and develops the annual training plan and budget, in cooperation with executive management, ensuring that it encompasses best practices and the key business needs and staff skills needed to improve the company;
- Develops best practice business and people solutions with the HR environment;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field;
- Five years’ experience in HR and/or personnel management and administration;
- Understanding of labor law and disciplinary procedures;
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel;
- Able to take initiative and responsibility of own tasks and duties
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
Deadline for receiving applications: 29/10/2022.