A leader company in telecommunication solutions in west bank is looking for a skilled HR officer with the following requirements:
The candidate is responsible for All Administration & HR affairs in the Company.
Work station: Nablus and the candidates should be resident in Nablus form 08:00 am to 17:00pm .
- Follow up HR processes including: Attendance, Recruitment, Training, Performance Evaluation, Payroll, etc;
- Maintain and update the HR policies, procedures and processes manual, rules and regulations and other relevant documents;
- Ensure that policies, procedures and processes are up-to-date and compliant with Palestinian employment law;
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees
- Handle the ISO internal audit function ensure ISO renewal are done successful and on time
- Implements and develops the annual training plan and budget, in cooperation with executive management, ensuring that it encompasses best practices and the key business needs and staff skills needed to improve the company;
- Develops best practice business and people solutions with the HR environment;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field;
- Two to Five years’ experience in HR and/or personnel management and administration;
- Understanding of labor law and disciplinary procedures;
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel;
- Excellent English Language
Deadline for receiving applications: 03.01.2020. Please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter to the E-mail via email [email protected]