PRCS is seeking to hire Human Resources Manager to work at the PRCS HQ in Al Bireh.
Scope of Work:
- Implement and monitor overall HR system including HR policies and procedures.
- Prepare and lead the implementation of annual HR Work plans.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for new hires in PRCS.
- Provide guidance in all areas related to the development of PRCS teams, and in coordination with relevant team members.
- Implement PRCS HR policies and procedures and guide employees on HR best practices.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop job descriptions, review and update existing ones, and assist in restructuring of PRCS organization chart, when needed.
- Handling various employments cases, such as terminations, promotions and transfers in collaboration with the line management of the employee.
- Review, update and maintain employee’s record: recruitment, performance progress, appreciation, notices, annual leaves, promotion or termination.
- Address employees’ relations issues, such as complaints and conflicts and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Collaborate with PRCS managers to facilitate and implement the employees’ career development, performance management and training.
- Nurture a positive working environment by developing and managing initiatives that attract talent, build team culture, incentivize employees, and provide clear avenues for staff to share feedback/concerns.
- Assess ongoing staff training needs, and match with appropriate training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance of all systems and procedures with relevant labor laws and internal regulations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5-7 Years of experience in HR management of which at least 3 years in a senior HR management positions.
- Strong understanding, communications, interpersonal skills and leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are required.
Interested applicants should send their CV to the following address: [email protected] no later than 17/2/2021and write Human Resources Manager Position” in the subject of their e-mail.