Business Alliance HR is recruiting an HR Manager for a big leading company with 100+ employees, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: General Manager/ Deputy GM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and update detailed plans for Human Resources requirements and training.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate the operations of Human Resources functions in alignment with the accepted service level agreements.
- Develop and implement labor relations policies and procedures and negotiate collective agreements with different parts to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Advise and assist other departmental managers in the interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs to make sure all actions adhere to the labor law and bylaws.
- Supervise the development and modification of the organization structure to ensure compliance with the corporate strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions to make sure all employees clearly understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Plan, organize, and monitor the performance management system.
- Plan and monitor the training/development plans to keep developing employees’ competencies and work toward the right career path.
- Develop HR Strategy according to the corporate strategy to make sure that the staff is ready to achieve the corporate targets.
- Recruit and retain good talents.
- Follow up end-of-service procedure.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related issues or concerns.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven experience in team building.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition.
- Mature with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make competent, independent decisions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership, training, and developmental skills
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources Management.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة