BA/LGHR is recruiting an HR Manager for a Leading company located in Gaza, Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The human resources manager is in charge of directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services. He/She will be responsible for the overall administration and evaluation of the human resource function in the company.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee job performance and employee concerns for over 500 employees.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Creates an inclusive, productive and efficient work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Total Years of Experience:
- 8 year of experience with at least 5 years in relevant field
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor of Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة