BA/LGHR is recruiting an HR Manager for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The HR manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of HR department operations including but not limited to training and personnel management. He/She will oversee all functions of the Human Resources department and provide support to employees and ensure that the company’s HR initiatives contribute to a healthy work environment.
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the implementation of hiring and training plans.
- Supervise personnel process (i.e., attendance, salaries) and admin (i.e., reception, archive, transportation)
- Guarantee the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the performance appraisal process.
- Address and solve employees’ complaints and/ or disputes.
- Oversee the implementation of human resources programs.
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Highly independent and well organized.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Collaborator and team player
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce
Total Years of Experience:
- More than 8 years of experience with at least 7 in a relevant field
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, organizational psychology/ behavior or HR management.
Proficiency in English and Arabic.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة