Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. Co.
The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the positions with the following details:
HR Manager (Ref. #: HR/HRAD/2018-02)
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the recruitment function by screening, interviewing and selecting candidates, whenever required while ensuring efficient comments documentation, under the supervision and management of the Department’s Director.
- Coordinating interviews with the relevant managers.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Preparing and posting vacancies in local newspapers and on through websites.
- Maintains historical human resource records by supervising the keeping of past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by supervising employees; following up on work results.
- Oversees company’s vehicle function and health insurance function.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; assisting in the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversees the implementation of employee evaluation according to the PETL’s evaluation policy.
- Supervises HR officer, administrative assistant and support staff.
- Any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
- B.A. in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Overall understanding of Human Resources and Administrative concepts, procedures, and tasks.
- Leadership skills, supervisory role experience.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages.
Interested applicants please send a CV in English to [email protected] with the Reference # in the subject line, by 3:00 PM, Thursday May 3, 2018 . Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.